- Embroidered fabric
- Leather handles
- Handmade in Morocco
- Design by KifKif
- Leather lining and finishing's
- Double magnetic closure
- 1 inner patch pocket & 1 inner zipped pocket
- (Width x depth x height) 32x17cmx23cm
- Adjustable straps on the side
- Can be carried over the shoulder
Embroidery is a Moroccan art passed on from generation to generation. Every region or city has its own particular stitches and patterns. The "Fez stitch" is a fine combination of cross and straight stitches that often covers the entire fabric. Traditionally embroidery was only used for clothing and household linen. The use of embroidered fabric for a woman's handbag is an original and creative use of this genuine Moroccan craft.
||1 week or less
Every person that has contributed to the design and creation of our products has been rewarded in an honest and fair way. All our products are 100 % made in Morocco.